Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

It's the last day of the year!  Last year had many changes for me, but all in all, I think it went well.  We are happy and settled in our new home.  We are healthy and happy.  We are together.  Would I have liked to have gained less (since this year was more gaining then losing), sure, but at the end of the day, i am happy and content with my life.  In 2013, I will do my best to get down lower and live a healthy life.

Ended this year with a 4 mile run.  Felt great!  I have been on and off with running due to injuries, but I have slowed my pace down and it seems like it's helping me not injure my knees or hips.  The goal for tomorrow is a long walk.

Had a gain at my weigh in, as expected (see yesterday!) but all in all, it wasn't so bad for the indulgences I had.  Already tracked my dinner for tonight and allotted for some champaign.  Low key night for my family, we like to stay in on New Year's.  We'll let The Kid celebrate New York New Year's and then off to bed for him.  I don't know if Mommy will make it to midnight!

I hope everyone has a happy & safe New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment